Monday 19 October 2009

Still nothing!

Well, we're a week in and there's still not much here in the way of content. I want to put up my comments about Durdane, but it's going to be a few days til they're ready. In general, I hope to have a substantive post here every week, so I'm not going to start publicising it (in my modest way!) until I've got a few in the bag and ready to roll. General categories will be:

What I read - vague book reviewish things, not like a formal review, more of a "my take" sort of thing;
My complete works - being a post to or about all my published writing, and perhaps some of the unpublished stuff;
Stories of note - links to interesting articles and why I think they're interesting;
Jokes - if I think up any jokes, I'll post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.